Valspar Automotive chose the winners of its contest for award-winning finishes to be featured in its 2021 calendar. Valspar Automotive shows off the work that Bo Vescio of Vescio’s Customizing in Rogers, MN, did on a 1958 Bocar on this year’s cover.
Jason Vander Woude’s 2015 Harley-Davidson Roadglide from NSD Paintwerks in Lowell, IN, and Chad Martin’s 2001 Ford F-250 from Chad’s Custom Dreams in Saluda, SC, are two other cars that stand out.
Rob Mowson, VP of marketing for Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes, said that this year’s calendar shows off the work of some of the best refinishers in the country.
“Valspar-only brand products like DeBeer Refinish®, Matrix EdgeTM, Prospray Finishes®, and Valspar® Refinish are used to finish some pretty cool classic and custom cars, street rods, muscle cars, and motorcycles.”
The winners of the 2021 Valspar Automotive calendar are:
- January: 2015 Harley-Davidson road glide | Jason Vander Woude | NSD paintwerks;
- February: 1958 Chevrolet apache | Brian Bastien | hammer fab;
- March: 1966 ford mustang fastback | Ryan Evans & Lonny Speer | counts kustom’s;
- April: 1963 Buick Riviera | Justin Nichols | Nichols paint & fab;
- May: 1958 bocor | BO Vescio | Vescio’s customizing;
- June: 2016 Harley-Davidson fat boy | Jace Hudson | the fast life garage;
- July: 2001 ford f-250 | chad martin | chad’s custom dreams;
- August: 1967 Pontiac Lemans | John Wargo | the custom shop;
- September; 1971 Chevrolet corvette | Joe Gomez | Pine valley auto;
- October: 1959 Porsche 356 convertible D | Matt Howard | deluxe customs;
- November: 1962 Volkswagen 23 window deluxe bus | Ryan Emmel
- December: 1966 Chevrolet c10 | Joe Tilley |mike Sabetti body shop inc
If you are interested in more articles related to automotives, here’s an article about simple tips for maintaining your car.